ScanSnap iX1600 - Google Nest Customer Promotion
Promotion Terms & Conditions v2.0_190121_EN
These Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Please retain a copy for your information.
PFU (EMEA) LIMITED, a company incorporated in England (registration number 01578652) whose registered office is at Belmont, Belmont Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1HE, United Kingdom.
Any Person who has purchased a new Qualifying Product for their own personal or business use who is not employed or engaged by or otherwise connected to PFU, its Distribution or Reseller Channel, Fujitsu, or any individual professionally connected to the promotion.
|| A Customer who participates in this promotion by submitting a Claim using the Claim Form.
|| A claim for a Reward made by means of a Claim Form completed and submitted by a Customer.
the online claim form relating to this Offer on the claims website (Live from 18th February 2021): https://ix1600-nest.pfuemea3.com/uk/claim-form
||PFU (EMEA) LIMITED, a company incorporated in England (registration number 01578652) whose registered office is at Belmont, Belmont Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1HE, United Kingdom.
||A country listed in Section 2 below.
||As defined in Section 3 below.
||Means an individual aged 18 years or over, a firm, a company or any other body of persons whether corporate or incorporate.
||As defined in Section 4 below.
https://ix1600-nest.pfuemea3.com/uk/privacy (from 18th February 2021)
a Google Nest Mini – Part Number: GA00638-GB (for UK/IE)
1. This offer (the “Offer”) entitles customers who have purchased a Qualifying Product during the Promotion Period, to submit a Claim to receive a Reward subject to these Terms & Conditions.
2. This Offer is available to Customers who are located in one of the Qualifying Countries listed below, who have purchased a Qualifying Product during the Promotion Period, from a reseller or retailer located in a Qualifying Country listed below:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
3. This Offer is applicable to purchases of NEW Qualifying Products during the Promotion Period. It is limited to these Qualifying Products, identified by their Part Numbers:
- ScanSnap iX1600 - White model (Part Number: PA03770-B401)
- ScanSnap iX1600 - Black model (Part Number: PA03770-B501)
4. This Offer is valid only for Qualifying Products purchased on or between these dates:
- Start date: 19th January 2021
- End date: 31st March 2021
Window for Submitting a Claim
5. The Customer must wait 30 days from the date on which a Qualifying Product is purchased before submitting a Claim (counting 30 calendar days from the date shown on the invoice). This 30 day window is used to collect sales information to validate Claims and ensure this Offer is not misused by Customers returning a Qualifying Product after submitting a Claim.
6. The Customer must submit their Claim no later than 60 days from the purchase date of the Qualifying Product (counting 60 calendar days from the date shown on the invoice).
Example 1: Qualifying Product purchased 19th January 2021:
- Earliest date to submit Claim: 18th February 2021 (counting 30 calendar days from the purchase date)
- Last date to submit Claim: 20th March 2021 (counting 60 calendar days from the purchase date)
Example 2: Qualifying Product purchased 31st March 2021:
- Earliest date to submit Claim: 30th April 2021 (counting 30 calendar days from the purchase date)
- Last date to submit Claim: 30th May 2021 (counting 60 calendar days from the purchase date)
Submitting a Claim
7. Claims must be submitted by a Customer who has purchased a Qualifying Product. PFU Partners, retailers, resellers, distributors or participating stockists may not submit Claims on behalf of their customers. The Offer is not transferrable to another person.
8. Proof of purchase in the form of an invoice showing the purchase date of the Qualifying Product and Part Number, must be submitted with the Claim using the upload function on the online Claim Form or we will be unable to validate the Claim. If the proof of purchase is more than 1 page, please ensure all pages of the document are scanned and uploaded.
9. A maximum of one Claim may be submitted per Customer during the Promotion Period, irrespective of the number of Qualifying Products purchased.
10. Any Claims submitted with missing, incorrect, invalid or false information will be declined and any duplicate Claims will be rejected.
11. All documentation submitted in connection with this Offer becomes the property of PFU and will not be returned. Submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent, Claims or documentation may result in disqualification from this Offer and future PFU promotions and may result in the Claimant being subject to prosecution or claims brought by PFU.
12. To successfully claim a Reward, the Claimant must:
- Meet the qualification criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions
- Purchase a Qualifying Product from a reseller or retailer in a Qualifying Country
- Submit their Claim at the correct time, in accordance with Section 6 above.
- Go to the Promotion Landing Page online and enter the requested details on the Claim Form
- Upload a copy of the invoice for the purchase of the Qualifying Product
- Consent to PFU collecting, storing and processing the data submitted with the Claim
- Meet all the criteria detailed in these Terms & Conditions
Note: We recommend you check to ensure our emails are not blocked by email spam filters.
Claim Validation & Shipping
13. Shortly after a claim is submitted, an email will be sent to the email address that was specified on the claim form when it was submitted. This first email is confirmatory to notify the claimant that their claim submission has been received. Please ensure you check your spam folder to ensure you are not missing our email updates..
14. Claims will normally be processed within 7 days of submission. Once a claim is processed, an email will be sent to the claimant notifying them that their claim has been Approved or Rejected based on the claim meeting the criteria detailed in these Terms & Conditions.
15. When a claim is Approved, the claimant will receive emails including an Approval Notification and finally a Shipment Notification with tracking information, including a link to the couriers website where you can track your shipment. Shipments will be made to the address the claimant specified on the Claim form. Please allow up to 21 days from Approval of your claim to the delivery of your FREE Google Nest Mini.
Failed Deliveries & Returned Shipments
16. If the shipment has not been received within 21 days from the date a claim has been approved, it is likely that the courier has been unable to deliver your shipment because nobody was available to receive the goods at the address submitted with the claim form.
- The claimant can use the tracking link in the Shipment Notification email to go to the couriers website, to check status of the shipment. Depending on the status, it may be possible to arrange re-delivery.
- If the courier is still unable to deliver the shipment, the courier will eventually return it to our fulfilment centre. If this happens PFU will attempt to contact the claimant several times by telephone and email (using the telephone number and email address submitted with the claim form).
- If we do not receive a response to our messages, to arrange re-delivery by the 29th June 2021, the claim will become void and we will no longer be able to arrange a re-delivery after 29th June 2021.
17. PFU and its agents comply with all government guidance and restrictions in every country where this promotion is being offered.
Please note that in some, or all of these countries, national or local lockdowns due to COVID-19 may impact the movement of shipments during part, or all of the promotion period.
In the event a claimant’s shipment is impacted:
- We will do our very best to deliver the shipment as soon as circumstances allow, but if a shipment is not received within 21 days of receiving our shipping notification email, the claimant should first check the status of the shipment by visiting the couriers website, using the tracking link provided in the shipping notification email.
- If the shipment is delayed by lockdown restrictions whilst in transit, we are not able to do anything expedite delivery. We kindly ask that you allow extra time and periodically check the status of your shipment on the couriers website.
Exclusions & Invalid Claims
18. This offer is not available or applicable to:
- Customers located in countries other than Qualifying Countries.
- Products purchased from resellers or retailers located in countries other than Qualifying Countries.
- Employees of PFU, Fujitsu or their immediate family members.
- PFU Partners, their respective agents, any distributor, reseller, retailer, e-tailer or participating stockist, involved in the sale or rental of scanner products, services or solutions, or any individual professionally connected with the Offer (or members of their family or household).
- If the Qualifying Product on which the Claim is based was purchased for resale, rental, lease or is resold, by the Claimant.
- Used or Refurbished products (e.g. purchased on eBay) that are not New products.
19. Return of the Qualifying Product in respect of which a Claim is made to the reseller, retailer or other person from which it was purchased, for whatever reason, following submission of a Claim will invalidate such Claim and entitle PFU to stop or cancel any shipment of a Reward and disqualify the Customer from making further Claims. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other PFU offer, discount or promotion, where pricing other than standard channel pricing has been offered to the Customer by PFU or via its resellers, retailers or other distributors.
21. PFU retains the right to invalidate any Claim, if after investigation, there is found to be fraudulent activities or other abnormalities in the supply chain from distributor to reseller to end user or on any other matter deemed not to be in the spirit of the Offer.
22. Any claim using the same name, company name, email address, shipping address, telephone number or scanner serial number as another claim, will be rejected as a duplicate claim under clause 9.
23. Any claim submitted with a proof of purchase that shows the product was purchased by the claimant, directly from a distributor, will be rejected under clause 18d.
24. Under no circumstances will PFU be able to process claims or fulfil any items offered in any previous promotions that have already expired. We can only process claims and fulfil offered items for the current promotion.
Limitation of Liability
25. PFU is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or internet service failures or damage of any kind that either prevents or otherwise obstructs the Customer from making a Claim or otherwise participating in this Offer.
26. Any tax liability arising from this Offer will be the responsibility of the Claimant.
27. PFU may declare this Offer void where it is taxed, regulated, prohibited or restricted by applicable law. The decisions of PFU in respect of any and all aspects of this Offer will be final and binding.
28. PFU shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations.
29. PFU reserves the right to cancel or amend this Offer or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage.
31. PFU reserves the right to closely monitor usage of the promotional website including users IP addresses, so that it may identify misuse and invalidate Claims if it has reason to believe that such Claims do not satisfy the qualifying criteria referred to in these Terms and Conditions or they have otherwise been breached.
32. This Offer and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and each party irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts in relation to all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer and these Terms and Conditions.
33. These Terms and Conditions are drafted in English and have been translated into other languages. The English language version of these Terms and Conditions (and any notice or other document relating to these Terms and Conditions shall prevail where there is any conflict or inconsistency).
If you need help or have questions regarding this Offer or the status of a Claim, you can contact us via LiveChat
Opening times are Monday – Friday, 09.00 – 17.00 local time and when the LiveChat widget is displayed on the website.
PFU (EMEA) LIMITED “The Data Controller” takes the protection of your privacy very seriously. We will only use your personal Information for the explicit specific purpose for which it was given and not share it with anyone else who is not acting on behalf of us without your permission. Your personal information may be shared with our partners and agents “The Data Processors” for customer administration, sales, marketing and research for products and services provided by PFU (EMEA) LIMITED. Your data will be protected both physically and electronically in accordance with The General Data Protection Regulation and only retained for as long as necessary.
PFU (EMEA) LIMITED
Sykes Global Services Limited
599 Calder Road
ScanSnap document scanners are designed and manufactured by PFU LIMITED, a Fujitsu group company. They are marketed and supported in Europe, Middle East and Africa by PFU (EMEA) LIMITED, a subsidiary of PFU LIMITED.